A quick workout that’ll make you sweat💦
- 1-2 mile run
- 10 squats (I use a 30 lb bar.. but it definetly took time to get to that)
- 10 single leg deadlifts with bicep curl (on each leg with 15 lb free weight)
- 1 min plank
- 20 deadlifts with bar weight
- 20 hip raises with bar + 20 pulses at top at end
- 1 mile run/ cool down
- Stretch (very important:)
Repeat circuit (not run, just exercises) 2-3 times.
If you’re not a runner, don’t be intimidated by the run… feel free to incline walk it or half and half. Listen to your body and know what’s best for you. This is a great workout to start using weights. I’ve worked up to these weights, so by no means should you expect to use a certain weight your first time trying it. Do what you can!